Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Daughter's 1st Birthday

On my daughter's 1st  birthday, I made a cake for her. I decorated it with the Disney characters, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. It was such a wonderful experience for me. My wife inspired me to make this special birthday cake. She is very good at making cakes.

On that day, I went and got all items for the cake. I had never made a cake before, so I felt a little bit nervous. Before I made the cake, I imagined how to decorate it, then I started right away. I chose the flavour. I made a cake with chocolate flavour. I followed the steps in the recipe carefully. And finally I could make it. It was not bad at all. All the people and the children who were invited to the birthday party liked the cake. I was very proud. My wife told the guests that I made the birthday cake. I felt satisfied when they were surprised that I could make a cake. Since then making cakes has become one of my hobbies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment